The future of energy supplies is undoubtedly moving toward the use of renewable energy and as a relatively young company, Hybrid Systems Australia has entered the market to service this ever-growing demand. Stemming from a background in Power Generation, HSA’s key personnel are aware of the client’s requirements with regard to timeliness, superior service and the installation of quality products.
Hybrid Systems is a registered Electrical Contractor (EC 012897) and specialises in:
- Installation of small and large scale Solar PV Systems
- Integration of renewable generation into existing generation facilities
- Solar, battery storage, wind and reciprocating Power Generation
- Applications such as Remote Off-Grid Towns and Mine Sites
- EPC, BOO Solar PPA’s and Lease Agreements for off-take
- Battery installation for network and generation support to increase generation life-cycles and plant reliability
- In house design and implementation of control and SCADA systems
HYBRID Systems AUSTRALIA’S CORPORATE FACILITIES
Hybrid Systems Australia’s corporate facilities are located at 8 Chisholm Crescent, Kewdale in Perth, Western Australia. HSA’s corporate facility consists of 3000 square meters of workshop and 120 square meters of offices, equipped with overhead cranes, vehicle-servicing facilities, hard stand areas and access doors large enough to accommodate semi-trailers containing large pieces of industrial equipment.